Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Flower Power


I have a new occupation: Train Florist.  The next time you see a train go by, look for flowers.  I also put some sculptures on them, as well as Train Children.



I like to make my tools happy, too.


Latest Netflix ratings from our viewing:
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel:  One star.  It stunk.  Sappy, predictable, formulaic acting.
However, there was this great line from Maggie Smith - "Just because I'm looking at you when you talk doesn't mean I'm interested."
The Judge:  Four stars.  Robert Downey Jr is great, he's responsible for the four.
The Contender: Five Stars. Did not expect that twist at the end.
Closed Circuit: Five Stars.  Started out interesting and wound up being frightening in its cynicism. Frightening in that we can totally believe that can happen here as well as in the U.K.

No comments: