Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bumping Out


I wanted to do something different so I decided to make some Dudes that are expecting, or as is commonly said today, Dudes with a Baby Bump. This is the first one, she hasn't been fired yet. Susan critiqued it and told me she needed to have a sway back. I wasn't exactly sold on the idea so she googled images for me and sure enough, the belly goes out and the back goes in. So I gave the Dude a little back dent. She told me to make the next Dude with one hand on her baby bump and one hand at her aching back.

I've never had a baby so I don't know these things. Susan's never had a baby either but somehow you women all know these things anyway.

By the way, I'm not going to refer to a female Dudes as Dudette or Dudess, these are all unisex "Dudes". It's my vote for gender equality.

4 comments:

Leslie Avon Miller said...

This is fabulous! So many people will relate.

Lost Aussie said...

Well you know I Love your Dudes and have a couple in the collection! Well Rick if not me. I just get to dust them.
Love the new concept.

ArtPropelled said...

Leslie took the words out of my mouth.

Seth said...

Dudes with a belly. The start of a whole new phenomenon!