Friday, August 12, 2011

Me and My Posse


We are finally back from a 13-day trip to Phoenix for ArtUnraveled that included 4 long days on the road. We had a great time. I learned a load of new stuff. I reconnected with old friends and made new friends. Eventually we will get stuff unpacked and pictures uploaded and emails returned and Comments acknowledged. Eventually. In the meantime, here is a sample of what Janis, Carol and I did in Lisa Renner's Pod Head class. That's my piece in the front, adorned with a tin heart, courtesy of Martha, and Carol's piece on the left, Janis' on the right. The bases will get stained/painted. Eventually.

4 comments:

Lost Aussie said...

These are very "twee". Glad you had a good time.

Betsy Harrison said...

Most excellent posse! Great to see both of you again and look forward to seeing you next year! Short Betsy from NH

Theresa Plas said...

Oh my goodness! I love all three! This class looked lik so much fun and filled up quickly...hope they offer it next year.

ArtPropelled said...

These are all very appealing. Glad you enjoyed your trip.