Saturday, January 29, 2011

No Telling

I won't tell if you won't tell. I made these at three different times and tried to make the glazes all the same but didn't quite achieve it. Maybe the guys just got different suntans.

Moving along in the world, I now have an iPhone. Susan's breaking point was the $49 price tag. Don't call me because I don't know how to answer it yet. Or how to make a phone call. I don't even know my phone number. I don't like to talk on the phone because I had to talk on the phone a lot in my previous life, so after I did some heavy begging, Susan disabled the ring and message tones for me.  And I know Susan really loves me because she put Angry Birds on it for me.

1 comment:

mansuetude said...

i don't know my phone number either, nor anyone elses, hardly now that all i do is press a button. which is dangerous when the phone dies.